I have one question to ask and one topic to talk about. To begin with I want to ask about penis size and know if my size is okay. I have a 6-7 inch (16-17 cm) long and 1,5-2 inches (4 cm) wide penis, I am 17 years old and I don't know if my girth will increase or not. With this said I would like to know if my size as it is right now would be an okay size.
The second thing I want to bring up is a topic I haven't read anywhere and I think it would be interesting to talk about it. As I said I'm 17 years old and me and my girlfriend have been having sex since some months ago. Now, there is alot of talk about guys having to know how to use there penis well to give pleasure to women, and it's true that that's very important but there is no talk about girls having to be good in bed as well (from what I have been reading). From my own experience I don't get satisfied enough if my girl lays down on her back and does nothing, according to me girls have to be good in bed as well and know how to pleasure there guy. Because in the end sex between two people depends on both of them not just the guy or the girl, it won't ever be good if it just depends on one of them. As they say "You need two to tango".
This is just my opinion and I think it would be interesting to keep discussing this in the comments, and I would love to get some answears to my question. Thank you!

your penis is a great shape

The average penis size is just over 5 inches, so as far as your penis size, you're above average for an adult men.

Next, sex with your girlfriend. Sex for women and men can sometimes be different. She might not be participating because she's not yet comfortable with her sexual self. You should really talk to her about other things you can do sexually to please her, and she will likely be game to do other things to please you. The key is to convey to her that you love her and you desire her to please her. Also picking up an issue of Cosmopolitan wouldn't hurt. They've always got useful articles on sex and relationships that you both can discuss together.

As I tell every teenager, when you are make the decision to have sex, it is an adult decision with adult consequences. You and you girlfriend need to make sure you are protecting yourself from STD's and pregnancy by using condoms and insuring she gets on birth control.

Best of luck!

I don't see any problem with your size.

I am having my size 9.1/2 inches. still I feel there should be some add on..that means I m ok with it. As I have discussed with many females..almost 99 % said that Size doesn't matters. I realized it also that the G point is just about 3-4 inches inside so One should try to be adroit in the art of penetrating this point and give pleasure to partner. 5 inches or around is a nice one..what you say my female fellows...?

i am only 14 and my penus is 5.5 inches long an 1.5 wide is that ok

I am 15 and my penis is 6.8inches is that good?

Im 18 with 6.6 inches and all my gfs said its the ideal penis size