Hello I'm 16 and my penis is barely 4 inches long when erect. Is there any hope it'll grow any longer?

Im also 16 and my penis is about 4 inches to, i would like to kno to

well your penis stops growing around 18-21. so you have time til it grows. I'm not to sure on average sizes for your age but i dont truly think it matters. I mean im 15 and im only 5 1/2-6 depending on some things.

I think 4-5 inches is about the average.

well im 18 and my penis is 2 1/2 inches when soft and 5 when hard.
ive had sex with girls. everything is all good

That's a good attitude. No one cares what your penis looks like when it's not erect anyway, and when it's hard, it'll likely be anywhere between 5" to 6". If it's a little shorter or a little longer, so much the better. I hoipe that helps anuyone who's worrying!

Guest is right. Your penis stops growing between 18-21. Even then the average size is 5-7 inches.

Besides, nobody really cares. The only people who do are immature, and really don't understand that it's your technique; not your size.

i would not be to concerned as you still growing the avarge penis size is 6 inches.

I used to be concerned about petty stuff like that, until i got into a serious relationship. Im on the large side, and NOW Im wishing i had a smaller one. Been 6 1/2 years and its still rather painful for her. Gynos all say itll take time, but we got at it about twice a week, hel... shes even looked into surgery since we're getting married soon
Dont worry about size, if any girl comments on it, smack her in the face with it and kick her out the door! hah

Let us know when your 21 ;-)

Everyone lies about their penis size. It's normal. For example, my penis is the size of a small Latin American country.

The vast majority of your friends don't have 8 inch penises. If they did, they'd all be auditioning for their next porn flick. That's simple statistics, my friend. Just relax. If your penis works, your girlfriend (present and/or future) isn't going to care. After all, they're too busy worrying about the size of their breasts.

Being 16 is tough. But do yourself a favor: stop reading Maxim and Men's Health for a few months, and just relax. Our culture is custom-built to make us feel inadequate. Our ***** are too small. We don't have bulging pecks. Our shoes don't make us look rich. It's all BS. Real people aren't like that. Have some dignity, be a decent person, and everything will work out fine.

John, what a great post! It turns out that most guys actually lie about their height and their shoes size more than penis size--but yeah, most guys lie about it. Just be happy with what you have. It really won't matter to that many people ultimately. And I like this post--thanks for it.

Penis size doesnt really matter, but it can still carry on groeing intil your 21.

i am also 2 1/2 soft and 4 1/2 hard and my girlfriend seems fine with it

Hey d/w about things like this. I'm a 17 year old girl, and size only matters to whores, not to the ones who really care about you. Get yourself in a relationship and the girl isn't going to give a damn how big or small your penis is- she'll be turned on either way. Besides , 4 in. isn't exactly that small, it's actually average. Be confident with what you have, you'll be fine. :-) hope i could help