im 16 my penis is small it is about 3/4 inches not hard but when i erect it is like 6 inches is that small? what can i do to make it bigger?my girlfriend says its too small what should i do?

your gf is crazy.a 6incher is plenty unless she's been screwed alot and she aint tight anymore.dont let her get to you ,thats kinda harsh her telling you that . ;-)

about 5-5.5 inches is the average penis size, so yours it's definetly not small, it's length is about average .
Mine is about 8 inches erect, and my girlfriends says it's very big.. and that it takes her a lot of effort to handle something with such a size (and she's been around the block many times 8) ).

So you have absolutely nothing to worry about. Also Considering the fact that you're 16, I think you might grow an inch or two in the following years, and have a big penis. I think you have the potential of having a pretty large penis.

In the folowing link is a chart of a survey conducted on penis size, so you see that your penis is actually above the average level.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Penis_circum.jpg

So the only way your girlfriend would think that your penis is small is if she's been with someone really big in the past

You are perfectly normal. If she makes such comments, then she is not worth you anymore.