My penis is under an inch long please help me :$ :$

i think you should get a enlarge ment if u want but if ur cool whit it just find a girl that would like it oh and im 15years old and my penis is 4 and a half is that normal can someone tell me please :-)

lol everone uses measuremnts i dont understand how many centimeters in an ince or how many inches in a centimeter

dude then measure it lol :-)

I am not an expert, but i watched some documentary on tv about penis enarglement. There were 3 men trying different techniques to make their penises bigger, one used pills, second was performing some excercises, and third one has used some pump. After a month, they all came back to measurement, and the size of ther penises remained the same, as doctor predicted. So i belived in it... CONCLUSION: there's nothing you can do to enargle it... but there is no need to do that, just convince yourself that its fine and enjoy, dont bother yourself...

I would like to hear some other expert about this issue, so... If there is anyone...

Hi, im 15 and my penis is only 3 1/2 soft, and 4 1/2 inches hard. Yer theres probly nothing you can do to make it bigger, just wait and it will grow.

well im 15 and my penis is 4.8 inches hard is that normal

I'm 13 and my penis is only 6.5 inches is that normal

Hello, Ive been reading all of your comments and a 6.5 inch penis is above average, as the average penis size is 5.5 inches.. anything above 6.5 is classified as a above average penis, anything above 7 is big.

My penis is around 4 inches when soft and 5.5 inches when hard.. I worry about it all the time, wondering whether when im 16 ill be rejected by girls because my penis isnt exactluy huge. But its quite normal. Penis sizez vary from anything to 4 inches hard to 8 inches hard. I have a saying " Its not about the size, its how you use it"

dont worry everything will be fine, i have a problem with my foreskin to and thought about having a circumcision as when i masturbate i have to masturbate with a cusion or lie on my stomach and move up and down on the soft matress to relieve myself as when i masturbate with my hand and the foreskin is pulled back it sometimes hurts.. is there something wrong with me??? i still produce sperm quite easily when i use my own methods of mastubation. anyone who shares the same problem as me with masturbating, try and do my methods or please inform me of other methods.

From The Helper

they all seem pretty big to me. i dont agree with that average! most of them aren't that big, you guys have got it made compared to some!!! (i'm a girl, btw!)

my beautiful penis is 8 inches and im 14. My best friend loves sucking it.

My penis is about 4.5 to 6 inches long (all my rulers are broken so I don't have an accurate calculation, I compared it to a pen and it's about half an inch larger). Is that small? When it's soft I would guess it to be 2 inches. Is it normal for it to retract like that because the guys at my school say theirs is 8 inches hard and soft.

There is 2.54 centimeters in an inch, visit Thundersplace.org and start learning about penis enlargment techniques, but talk to your doctor and parents about it as you don't want to hurt yourself by starting this when you are too young etc.

My penis never grew past 5.5" x 4.5" Circumference, when I was 13 and I have suffered my whole life with the issue of it being on the small side, I know that it is not as small as it could be, but still it affects my self esteem etc. But for the past few years I have learned and studied penis enlargement and it is now 6.5" by 5.5" so there is hope if you have a small one now, i would start learning this a lot sooner as by the the time you are 25 or so even if your penis is only 4.5" at 12 - 13, it could easily get up to 8" by that age, and 8" x 6" is considered huge/large by most people. That is my goat is to get to 8.5" x 6" then I will be very happy!

Jim

im 17 and my penis is 7.5 inches

IM 20 N MY PENIS IS 4 N A HALF ON HARD WILL IT GET BIGGER IM 5 10 N 150 POUNDS