Hi, I find all face moisturizing creams to be too greasy. So, lately I am using light formulated cream. I find it much better to apply on my skin. Is it still providing me sufficient amount of lipids and hydration?

Hi, I also prefer light everyday facial moisturizer. It is a light-feeling formulation that provides top-notch hydration without greasiness. I find that all premium facial moisturizers should belike this. I like products which contain some natural oils, and I prefer jojoba oil although cucumber, or grape seed extract are also good. Vitamin E is essential, as it is anti-aging agent, a potent antioxidant which makes my skin look younger. I find that even light formulated creams are able to supply you with sufficient amount of lipids, if they are formulated only to feel light, but actually contain high percentage of lipids.