Human color varies from black to peach white and men and women with naturally dark complexion always wish for a pale lighter and untanned skin tone. As most of the normal discoloration of your skin is caused by the sun, protecting your skin from the harmful rays is the first and foremost precaution to be.

Now with the changing time, not only women, Men are becoming increasingly beauty conscious. Facial skin care is what many men do not bother about, not knowing that it is indeed very important. Men have 15% more oilier skin than women, which leads to the development of skin disorders like acne, wrinkles, blemishes, etc.

Men's skin becomes rough and hard because of daily shaving with razor. So men should use appropriate skincare products if they want to have a healthy skin.

As a man I used Fair and Handsome Men Range products, which are specially formulated for male tough skin. It works for me great.

Hey,

FAH Whitening products are amazing. I use Emami Fair and Handsome Advanced Whitening Cream for Men and my skin is so good now. It contains with natural ingredients like Peptide, Liquorice, Vetiver, Aloe Vera. It has no harmful ingredients.

Any cream with hydroquinone will effectively lighten your skin. Some over the counter products will have 2% hydroquinone and work but take longer than a prescription strength product with 4% hydroquinone. Obagi Clear or Obagi C-Clarifying Serum are two of my faves.

Another good way to lighten their complexion is a great choice of quality brand for natural skin care routine for your skin care every day. This means doing some research and beyond ads glossy magazine. The well-known cosmetic brands often put more effort and money on marketing their products, rather than what happens in the skin whitening products.