Eczema on cheeks causes my foundation to look bad, but I still want to achieve flawless finish even though I have skin condition! This makes me so frustrated! Is there some foundation that I can use that will not make eczema look even worse compared to no makeup at all? Of course, it gets inside the dry skin and builds there, making it more accentuated and obvious to everyone. 

I cannot be only person with eczema on cheek who still want to use makeup! Please give me your best tips, what foundation I should use to cover up eczema and not make it more visible. 

I would imagine that you would benefit from the same foundations people with extremely dry skin prefer to use, but that are also fragrance free. Have you tried MAC's face and body foundation? That one is meant to be very hydrating and good for people with sensitive skins. RMS Beauty has also got good products for dry skin, though I have no personal experience. 

I know there are foundations with hyaluronic acid, matrixyl 3000, and things like that but I am not sure how good they would be for you?

Maybe someone else has got more concrete advice. 

Yeah, about that, I'd ask whatever doctor is treating you for the eczema whether they got any tips on foundation use in general and then if they say using foundation is OK, just, you know, choose the moisturising formulas or at least slap a boat load of moisturiser on. I know hydration is of key importance in treating eczema and some foundations would dry your skin out, so anyways if you do use it, I'd take that right off when not in public and slap on whatever creams or ointments your doctor says to use, you know? Minimise the amount of time you have foundation on at all. Of course avoid foundation designed for greasy skin. 

I don't have eczema I don't think, but I do have very dry skin on my face, centered around the lips, cheeks, and eyebrows. I totally get what you are saying when you mention that some foundations seem to make your skin look way worse rather than better, which is of course what you want.

I have been using Clarins True Radiance for a while now, which the beauty consultant recommended for my dry skin, and sure enough it works better than the last few I bought. It's a formula that will hydrate your skin and give you a dewy rather than matte finish. Of course I recommend you try before you buy, but it may work for eczema on facial skin as well.

I feel your pain!!! It is so hard to find a good foundation when you have eczema, and those that do work are not exactly budget friendly. Still, a girl gotta do what a girl gotta do...

Someone on the internet recommended me a foundation that turned out to be awesome for me a good while back, and now it's my turn to recommend it to you. I have to say right away that it's not a budget option. But a little does go a long way. It is called jane iredale Liquid Minerals A Foundation and it is not really a foundation but a serum that also has pigment. You hydrate your skin and get sheer coverage that does not add to the appearance of dry skin.

Celebrity

Hey,

If you have eczema, I would be looking into completely organic and natural products that are less likely to irritate your skin. To my knowledge, I do not have eczema on my face, although thinking about it it possibly could be, but I certainly do have very dry and sensitive, easily irritated skin. 

I am not a super makeup heavy person and I prefer natural products for personal reasons anyway. I have recently been using a liquid foundation by Sappho Organics that I like quite a bit. It has jojoba oil and aloe vera, which are life savers, and I like the results it produces as well. 

Rosie