This week I shaved my pubic area, now I have sores in this area. I have 10-12 large bumps in my genital area. Could this just be ingrown hairs?

Yep they certainly are!!!

Shaving against the grain on your pubic region your pretty much bound to get ingrowns.!

There's not a great deal you can do. the more often you shave the more your skin will get used to it.

Don't use cheap disposable razors if your going to continue shaving go for a good expensive razor it makes everything better. Make sure your razors are always sharp and try moisturising after you shave.

Kelsey, thanks for posting on ingrown hairs. It sounds like you know a lot about this subject. Do you have any moisturizers you'd recommend using if you are looking to shave? Are there any other kinds of products you can use as well? Let me know! Thanks.

it usually occurs to everybody. Some steps to get ride of those...
wash ur face in hot water before shavin...
dont shave opposite side of hair grows because the cutted small hairs may affect the skin...
after shaving wash the face with clod water & apply the lotion after shaving...
hope it wil be useful to everybody...

Yeah I found areally good one.

Its called VEET finishing cream can buy it at the supermarket. ITs usually with hair removal creams.

Its made to use after hair removal creams but works great with shaving too.

But any after shave balm or cream (not liquid cos its full of alcohol) like what you put on your face is just as good or just a normal Alovera or Vitamin E moisturizer

GOOD LUCK!!