i am 19 years old n me n my bf been trying to get pregnant since like a yr ago we have unprotective ex all the time but nothing until now. On april i started my period on the 23 like always it lasted 7 days. On may my period was 6 days late. and on june my period only lasted 4 days like i said it always last 7 days. now ever since my period finished my stomach been hurting a lot it also hurts around my belly button n down., i get dizzy n the feeling of vomitting wen i get in a car either in da back or in the front.

I'm sorry i dont really have an answer for you, but i have been experiencing some similiar things my period was 10 days late and then it was lighter and shorter than usual.  When it ended i continued to have lower abdominal cramps, headaches, nauseasness, fatigue, and sore breasts. I wish i had the answer for you, im in the same boat.