I'm a 26 year old female that would consider myself in fair shape.  My daughter just turned 1 on August 31st which is why I am highly concerned about my health.  About 5 months ago my grandmother passed away, and my health has not been the same since.  Over this course of time I have constant lightheadedness as soon as I wake in the morning.  I also have lower back and stomach pains in the morning.  Throughout the day I may have bouts of blurred vision, tingling in my body (arms and legs), pressure headaches, chest pains.  I also have times where I feel like something is going on in my chest area and I may collapse at any moment. Not to mention, I have lost a significant amount of weight without even trying. I've been to a few doctors and I'm about to take the ECHO test and wear a halter for 48 hrs.  I also have an appointment to see a GI specialist in a couple of weeks. And I have to give some bloodwork.  My doctors are saying that they believe it could be anxiety or something gastro (stomach), but they I can not get my mind to think this way because my body does not feel normal.  The only thing I can think about is wanting to be around for my husband and my daughter.  Is there anyone else that feels this way that can relate and give some advice to cope with this? I would greatly appreciate it! 

Well. I Am 29-year-old man, from denmark. My story is very similar to your. I suffor from the same symptoms, and my mother also passed away before the symptoms began. I am going to have my gallbladder removed the 28 of august.

I am fearing though that i might have MS, which killed my mother. Or a brain tumor.......... please reply, so i can hear about your condition now.

Hi, I see you posted this a year ago, but I. Am having the same exact problems as you! I have been to the Hospitial (xs but all they do is run my blood, and of course everything comes back normal! Can u pls tell me if you found a solution to your problems? I'm just stuck and don't know what else to do!!