Hey there,

My best friend Grace started to follow Cereal diet program. She is a little bit confuse about it, but I told her to look up online are there any tips that she can follow it, and now, she gets a bigger picture of it.

Last night, she called me and asked me some question. I just couldn’t give her an answer, because I don’t know.

I hope that you can tell me is it enough to eat cereals twice a day if you follow Cereal diet?

Do you know anything about this?

Let me know!

Tnx a lot! 

Hey there,

I can tell you more about this according to my experience. While I was following this diet program, it was totally OK for me to eat cereals twice a day. I have to say that I was eating cereal for my breakfast and for my dinner.

Sometimes, I was eating them like a snack, with some sugar free syrup, mostly chocolate syrup.

So, I didn’t notice any side – effects and I was totally OK. Even I was talking to my nutritionist and he told me that this is totally ok.

Let her know this thing.

Don’t worry.

Have a nice day!

Hello girls, how are you?

Yes this is totally OK, and I mean, it is just fine for her to eat cereals twice a day while she is following that diet program. Cereal diet is not that good nutrition diet program, so eating cereals twice a day. Even if you don’t know what to snack, you can snack cereals but you need to skip eating them for the dinner or breakfast, never mind.

I was following this plan just like this and I have lost 10 kilograms in three months. It was pretty ok, I guess.

Have a nice day! 

Hello there,

Thank you very much for those informations. I am sure that I will be able to find something in this advices, because I really think that those advices are helpful, not just for me, but for every single girl on this site.

I love to eat cereals, sometimes I do eat them three times a week or even more. Now, I will have to stop doing this, just to be safe :)

I will eat them twice a day, I will try to respect this. Maybe I will eat them as a snack. I believe that this is the best option for me :)

Thank you so much