Im female and i have a problem. I have two older brothers and ones in jail the other asks as if hes in a gang and beats me up all the time yet all my mother does is yell at me for this he tried to kill me once or twicw one time he set my foot on fire and the other he slamed my head into a door and hap my neck pinned on the stairs he only person who really cared about me was my father but now he hates me to he doesnt even talk to me anymore my parents had a divorce a long time ago and i still visited him but anyways everytime my brother beats me up or hurts me my mom yells at me and says its my fault I dont understand why she always sticks up for the child he beats up his little sister,disrespects her,brings random people in the house at any hour of night depending on when HE wants to come (btw hes 14 the other one is 26) ,and he doesnt even go to school while i get all As and Bs I come in early and i always listen to her yet she slaps me and yells at me. Things have gotton so bad i've thought about suicide I would think if god wanted me in this world i wouldnt be tortured so much but I can do it and every single day i've been losing my insanity slowly and I feel so crazy at times just because of this madness that is my life pretty soon I might not even have a life. All I want is some advice to get through this please i've already tried the cops that time my brother tried to kill me but my mom told them I was pulling pranks and then I got in trouble please just give me some advice.

Talk to your teachers at school. Or cause a hotline maybe. The school is obligated to call and report. Tell them you are scared to go home. Make sure it is someone you trust and that is good to you at school, maybe your teacher or nurse.

Try going online and finding a police email and email them this. Or try and calling CPS (Child Protective Services) and they will do something. Even try telling your principal, consuler, someone who will listen and get you help. But I mainly suggest just that.

That post is over 3 years old and she never replied about how the suggestions worked out.