I met him 9 yrs.ago,his mother adopted me and my sisters.Ever since we hit it off claiming that I was the love of his life and i couldnt have felt more in love with him.We moved to P.R and ever since he was diagnosed with Bipolar and takes medication for it.It has been a on and off relationship with many hardships.He never ever told his close friends about us and everytime he sees me with another guy he gets loud and abusive.Its not all the time but he does touch me.I've talked to him seriously a couple of times but theres no talking with him.Sometimes I feel like killing him but I cant.He has taken me for granted with other women,in fact,he has 3 children with other women during our on and off "serious"relationship.I have lost friends and the ones I still have wanna beat him up or they dont talk with him.I know this isnt going anywhere,but at times he's sweet and lovable and then he becomes this monster and i cant stand being next to him.he's done alot of damage in my life.He isnt worth anything and the fact that I live with him stresses me out even more.Im unemployed right now and Im dying to get my own place.I have tried everything and it gets even worse with fights,discussions,arguments,hitting the slapping,cops knoking on my front door,neighbors commenting,bruises,the broken lips.Dont get me wrong I've tried hitting him with anything I find but he's way bigger than me.I know relationships have problems but mine's are outta this world.I have been unfaithful to him only after he was unfaithful to me and now he has 3 kids.I dont know what you call that but thats not love.Everyday its something,I cant have one moment of peace.My sisters and closest friends try to help me but when they do I end up even worse.Funny thing is that he only does it when no ones home or everybodys gone.I have tried everything...Even ended up in an awful depression.he knows all this.Thats what gets me mad cuz if he really loved me and doesnt want me with anybody else he really try to change.what should I do?

tbh reading this made me feel sorry for you, ok so he suffer with bipolar but thats shouldnt give him the right to start hurting you hes been unfaithful to you with other women. and what interested me is what you said he abuses you when no ones home, i say you deserve better you shouldnt be with a man who hurts you, no one woman should be abused by men, this sounds like a similar story to what happened to my mum i dunno if you can relate to this but when i was young in primary school, my mum had a boyfriend first he was dead nice to my mum then further down the line he started beating my mum up and rapeing her, shouting at her and its was common to see and hear my mum get upset which made me feel like sh*t because of the pain he given her i feel guilty because i couldnt protect my mum from him abusing seeming i was so young. he was controlling didnt like my mum talking to other blokes and he used to hurt my mum when there wasnt anyone home or when me and my brother was there, which normally the abuse was upstairs and i used to hear crying all the time and it has affected me it still does now, but anyway i think you should just leave he shouldnt be hitting girls in the first place. you dont deserve to be punished. and im sorry to hear that you got depression bless you i suffered depression only short term my mum had it for years bless her. ok he gets in bad moods with his bipolar but he should be man enough to know thats hurting other people isnt the way to solve things and his medication must be sh*t as hes putting you through hell. if he made you depressed then i think you should just leave.  

Oh ,It's terrible.I feel so sorry about what happend in your life.I think it need to have talk between you and your husband.After talking if he still doing so just leave him.There is no necessary to be with him.Bless to you.