Male/17yrs/8.8 stone

A moved a while back and completely stopped exercising or eating healthily. Anyway i am eating better now but have noticed a change to my heart.

I masterbate about 5/6 times a day if I have nothing to do. I have noticed that when I climax my heart beats about once every 0.7 seconds and my chest goes very red and blotchy. I gather its due to the releasing of endophins and other hormones but I am worried about my heart because now it perminently beats very hard, it moves the whole side of my body, however it does not bother me when I sleep.

It does not cause any pain whatsoever but very very occasionally there is a small amount of discomfort but only just so you can feel something is happening.

Anyway I decided to actually go for a 2 mile run the other day and I pushed myself as hard as I could. When I finished running my heart was beating a lot faster than it ever had before and beating very hard like it has been over the past few months(however i never get any pain from it), others have said they think it beats very hard also. I havent exactly been very happy since I moved which is why I have not had another relationship, stopped exercising and generally eat junk food; however I put on no weight, no male on my side of the family ever has.

Anyway some advice on the best way to sort my heart would be good, thanks.

Anonymous wrote:

Male/17yrs/8.8 stone

I have the same problem!! Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated!!

I have the same issue and I've been tested. When your at rest does your heart beat normal? Whenever you do any physical exercise you heart rate increases. Some people can get above 200, depending on the person. If you're receiving this fast heart rate/palpitations with no other symptoms such as trouble breathing, chest pain, passing out, etc. Then it's normally nothing to worry about. If it gets to the point where it wakes you up at night gasping for air or pain in your chest, your fine! If it comes to the point where you're experiencing the symptoms listed above, then there's an issue. But I HIGHLY recommend you get used to the new place you moved. You're diet and anxiety level can have a huge impact on your body.

Hope this helps!

- Source: In college to become a doctor

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

i got the same problem....i'm going to see a doctor but i don't want to say i am obsessed with master....... 4 or more times a day if i'm bored, i stopped exercising and eating as much much as i used to same quality though ..... should i mention it

I have the same exact thing it started like a month ago the best thing that I could come up with is probably caffeine or maybe the penis is so long it take up the blood that is supposed to go to your heart. Do you have ADHD?