I'm about 6-8 weeks pregnant and I'm experiencing heavy vaginal bleeding and large clotting for the past 24 hours. I'm also experiencing waves of cramping in my lower abdomen. Am I having a miscarriage?

I am about 6to8 wks pregnant and I am have the same symptoms. I have cramps that come and go, my bleeding changes it will be heavy and then it will slow down, but then pick back up and be heavy. I just went to the bathroom and had a little blood clot. I am very scared because this is my first go around with this don't know if I am having a miscarriage or if this is normal.

HELLO LADIES,
ANY VAGINAL BLEEDING WHEN PREGNANT IS A RED FLAG. IF YOU ARE HAVING CLOTS MORE THAN LIKELY YOU ARE MISCARRYING. I HAD A MISCARRIAGE AND A CLOT CAME OUT. FOUND OUT AFTER GOING TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM IT WAS THE FETUS TISSUE I WAS 9 WEEKS GOING ON 10 AT THAT TIME.