Ok, this might be alittle long but I need everyones opinions right now. I am beyound stressing. I believe I am pregnant. I believe I can be becasue I feel nausea, tired, moody, darker around my aroelas, frequent urination, and my stomach at top is getting hard to the touch but I am not in pain. In my family it is normal for all tests to come back negative until your about months. My grandmother and mother both got huge early on in the pregnancy as well. Beings this is my first child I am very paraniod so I keep going to doctors but they will not do anything but a urine and blood test which come negative. Though, this happens in my family. Recently, I was suppose to get my period on January 7th, a day before I started spotting a light pink/brown (unnormal for my period) the following day I notice more heavier period but not heavy to fill a pad. I can wear one pad all day. Along with the bleeding was clots nothing big dime size almost. The following day january 8th I had serious pains in my lower stomach for just a couple hours thats when I went to the hospital and explained everything to them. They took urine, blood, and a vaginal ultrasound. All came with nothing and stated they couldnt find my right ovary which is werid because I went for an ultrasound a week ago and they checked my ovaries and both were found. I dont know if this lady just didnt know what she was doing I have no clue. But it is the 10th and I am still bleeding lessen though which very very very small clots. My mother said that happened to her as well and she was still pregnant. She said she was in a pool of blood with huge clots that looked like someones body parts (sorry so descriptive) and she was still having a baby. Though, not all pregnancy are the same. My sernario is very stressful beings no test will come postive even though I feel pregnant beyound anything! You know your body. And at this point I dont know if im miscarrying or not. I still have symptoms of frequent urination, my stomach at stop is still hard. I know its not bloating because I am gassy. My family is throwing things in the air maybe a tumor, cyst, or thyroid promblem. So I am going to te doctors to try to rule all those possibilites out. If anyone has any advice or stories to share it would really help. I am stressing, and just praying everyday that if I am pregnant this baby stays strong and healthy throughout this whole thing.

- ohhh and almost forgot today after I took a shower and was thinking of what to eat becasue my hunger went down the drain and I LOVE to eat! Well, I got so nauses I wanted to cry I couldnt even put my pants on I had to just wait it off. I mean if I miscarried I would still feel like that. Right?

I'm going thru the same. Haven't had a period from 4th dec 13 cycle normally 35days.. After 19 days late (Sunday) I tested positive. Went to the doctor Monday to confirm their test was negative. On Monday started spotting and on Tuesday passing clots of blood. Got bloods done tues all came back normal hcg <0.1%. Bleeding stopped Wednesday but i have started passing more clots today. Like you I have all preganancy symptoms - tiredness, nausea, moodiness, sore boobs, headaches Any suggestions what is going on with me?!