Hi, can exercise improve state of an autistic child, and to what degree? I have given my child to special school with training for autistic children and hope to see some progress.

Hi, you will see how your child’s abilities to communicate are improving every day. Your child will develop speaking skills, but I believe that all these programs generally lack physical activity. From my point of view physical activity is important to helping autistic children. By observation in my own experience, I came to this conclusion but I have no reasonable explanation. Specially, since nobody expects from autistic children to involve in sport, it seems like unreasonable expectation.
Sustained exercise enhances all of the body's abilities, so is connection with others also supported through moving.

Well,
The fact is that exercise help with the coordination. It is not just used to tone your muscles up or to lose your weight. Exercises are really good for autistic children because it helps them to train the coordination. I am not sure what kind of exercise are the best for them but you can’t over do them. They are fragile children so you have to patient with them all the time. If you are not sure about the types of exercise you need to talk to your doctor and see what he can suggest to you. I hope that you will find this very beneficial and that you will manage to find some good exercises.
Good luck,
Karel