Hi, my child touches everything he sees, and puts his hands in the mouth constantly. I drives me crazy when I think of all the germs he has caught. How can I help this?

Hi, sometimes it is even better for your child to come in contact with many dirty things, since he will come in contact with allergens and will not become over sensitive one day. There are special seat covers with cartoons on them for public toilets, and I can recommend them. There are also the little disposable gloves for your kid's hands, because they are touching everything. It drives me absolutely insane when he's touching everything anything that’s around him. But, keep in mind that they are just learning about the world and need to explore things around them.

Well,
You have to understand that this is a normal process in children. How old is your child? The fact is that children are like little explorers and they like to know everything that is around them. they do not know if the poop is good or bad, they just want o explore it. Not the good thing is that this way child’s body is leering to fight the germs that it gets in contact with and it is building its immune system. So you see there is a positive side from this condition. Also don’t let him touch everything, he has to have some limits. I hope that you will find this very helpful.

All the best,
Nelie