What type of physical exercises can patients with hernia allow without risk of worsening of the hernia?

The best thing in this case would be low-impact exercises. Again, I would say that an elliptical trainer would work well as well as perhaps swimming would work best. Does anyone else have any?

take a walk,i think

I would say that it is best not to exercise until you get hernia operation; I believe that you will get rid of that in a few days and you will recover probably very fast, especially if you are in a good physical shape. So try to stay put until you deal with it. It is not smart to try to overreact with exercising and worsen your condition. It is not that serious but after all you will need surgery and that is always trauma for the body.

But if you need exercising every day for some other reasons you haven’t mentioned than I believe it would be best to consult with your doctor. He will let you know what is best in your case.