Hello! I do not feel these days and I think this condition is caused because of my fat. So, I have decided to train something, but I do not know what would be appropriate for me. I want to ask you for advice regard this subject. Can you tell me what good physical fitness is? I hope you will answer! Thank you!

Hello! You will need to go to the gym and there pick up your private trainer. Trainers usually know what best physical fitness is. I am sure that your trainer will send you to do some medical exams to be sure what your health condition is. After that, he/she will make exercise program for you.

Hello jory581,

It is great that you have decided that it is time to lose excessive weight and start to work on yourself.

First of all every individual is different so it is best to check up your health condition before you start. After you are sure that everything is absolutely fine with you head to the nearest gym and make a good plan with a personal trainer to lose excessive weight. You know that only exercising isn’t enough but he will let you know what adjustment into your nutrition you should made.

Also he will probably decide together with you your goals and reasonable amount of time to achieve them. I wish you good luck and keep us informed about your progress.