Hi, I am practicing aerobics for some time and I lose few extra pounds. Now I would like to get some muscles but I don't want to go to gym. I would like to be in shape and not to become body builder. I would like to know if I may exercise with dumbbells and why many people say it is the best way of exercise.

Hi, dumbbells are great solutions because you may make great number of exercises which are great for muscle developing. Dumbbells are providing full range of motion which is much better than any other exercise with weight. Also they promote balance which is very important for exercising. Exercising with dumbbells gives you opportunity to precisely choose weight which is most suitable for your training. Also your muscles will react much better on dumbbells exercise as you can change angle of exercising. Changing of angle will provide better muscle developing.