Hello!

My last period ended November 26, I stopped my pills after over a decade of usage. For the past two weeks I have had cervical mucus, cramping, tender nipples, MOODY, exhausted, bloated, constipated. My husband and I want a baby, but is this something I should get checked out??? Could there be something wrong??
Stephanie

It could be hormones playing tricks on you since the body needs to learn to deal with lower doses of hormones now. It may take up to three months for things to settle down but the only way to put your mind at rest is to see a doctor and check if things are ok.

My boyfriend and I, recently had protected sex, and he pulled out before he came. Which was about 2 weeks ago. My period was supposed to come yesterday, but I've been spotting pink and brown the past 3 days instead. These symptoms shown up on Friday. The nausea, and the spotting, and tiredness. But my breasts aren't tender, which is confusing. I need some advice!