Hi, I have abdominal pain waking me up at night. The pain lasts for a couple of minutes and then suddenly stops. I am really worried.

Hi, I believe that you are feeling like this, because some of your muscles is tracked, or you have muscle cramps, bowel cramps, kidney stones. Sometimes, even ovulation can lead to this. Abdominal pain that wakes you up at night, however, can be sign of some serious disorder. I had attacks of kidney stones that were extremely painful, and I even couldn’t sleep at all. I hope you will go to see your doctor and determine exactly what is causing it.

Hallo,
Abdominal pain is something that can irritate very much. I know when I have problem in my abdominal region sometimes it is really hard to find a position to sleep easily. Do you know if you have irritable bowel syndrome? This is something that can be very annoying and it can last for long time. The thing is that you don’t have to feel pain all the time. It can come and go from time to time. Irritable bowel syndrome can be treated in several ways but it is not easy process. Many doctors will tell you that you have to treat your symptoms and not the irritable bowel syndrome. I agree with them this time because few drugs are studied for this treatment.