I have a problem that scared me... and I am still frighten because of this. Sometimes I get blurred vision and even though I close my eyes and try to concentrate, the picture is still blurred...then I try to focus, then is better. I think this is ms, at last when I was surfing the web I always came to this conclusion.

Hey,
Maybe you have just problems with dioptre. Do not panic right away, you haven’t been to doctor yet, so do not make any self diagnosis. Besides, eye problems might be symptoms of TV or computer watching, aging etc, not necessary ms.

Ritchie,

I have MS. I was diagnosed in May 2007. I would definitely seek medical attention from a Neurologist. As Goldia was saying, burred vision is not the only symptom for MS! There is loss of balance, loss of vision, chronic pain, lesions on the brain and/or spinal cord, etc. Normally, when I lose my vision it isn't blurry; I see black spots, too! Either way, MS is different for everyone, so I recommend seeking medical attention. :-D Don't worry! I think you will be fine! Good Luck!