Hello! I spend approximately six to seven hours working with my computer. I check my eyes regularly and they are healthy. But, I often have headaches and my picture starts to be blurry after few hours of intensive work. I also noticed the skin around my eyes started to be darker, swollen and lost its elasticity. My neighbor tells me to start with eye-max. Have you ever heard of a product called eye-max?

Hello! The problems with your eyes are the common problems that occur during intensive and long term computer work. You have to make a break every hour for at least ten minutes to allow your eyes to rest. I heard about the eye-max but I have never used it. It is an eye massager with magnets that enable direct contact and stimulation of special acupuncture points around the eyes. It is believed to help alleviate eye fatigue caused by extended use of computers and help improve the tone and elasticity of the skin by increasing blood circulation. I think it costs around 20 USD.