Hello, guys. I have a problem, so I will need your advice. My eyes are becoming very light sensitive. The light begins to bother me and I don’t know what to do. I cannot hide from it, it isn’t a solution. What can you tell me about this? I would be very grateful for all your suggestions.

Hi, there. Light sensitivity of the eyes can be caused by various factors. These factors are usually related to eye problems. If your light sensitivity is serious, it can mean that you may have cataract. In that way, resolving your cataract will resolve your light sensitivity. If the light sensitivity is not so strong, it can be caused by uveitis. Uveitis is an inflammation of uvea – a middle layer of eyeball. Sometimes, light sensitivity can be caused by migraines, although you haven’t mentioned headache problems. In any way, you must visit an ophthalmologist. Only after a proper examination, you’ll be able to know the underlying cause. Good luck!