I am a 30 y/o Black woman who always gets ingrown hair- razor bumps whenever I shave under my arms, my bikini area, and even below my navel. Rarely, I get them on the back of my legs. I have tried numerous sensitive shaving gels/creams, different disposable razors, and even hair removal creams. The bumps always reoccur. It is so severe that I HATE wearing sleeveless or tank top shirts in the summer time. My underarm pits are darker than my skin because of them. Can ANYONE help me? I need a sure remedy to this hideous problem.

Try using Proactive Solution or Acne Plus. Acne Plus is better in my opinion and can be bought at Wal-Mart for about 20. It is a 30-45 day supply. I would recommend VEET cream instead of the razor. The razor makes the end of the hairs sharp and will cut the skin as the hair grows back. I am a 33yr old black man and used to have razor problems bad. I started using Acne Plus after I shave my face, chest, and trim the "bonus zone" below the belt... lol Hope this works for ya

Study up on pseudofolliculitis. That is what you are fighting against. It is common in our race.

Yes waxing is better than razor. And also ask for Bepanthol cream at your pharmacy. It's a cream that helps against skin infections. Go that when I had problems myself.

i shave and i found like little black bumps and i starched them up blood what does this mean...