I am 15 years old and I have noticed I started to have some tiny red bumps. Firstly, I had one or two on my forehead, but it passed away on its own. Now these tiny red bumps started to occur on my forehead, nose, cheeks and chin. I am worried what could it be, is this acne and how could I fight against this?

I can say with almost hundred percent sure your condition is called acne. That is the most common skin disease treated by physicians, and chronic condition, which affects over 85% of adolescents and young adults. One study showed that two thirds of teenagers with acne wanted to talk to their physician about their acne. The fact is only one third actually did ever talk to someone professional. Not all acne is the same that is why acne can be divided into red bumps and blackheads or whiteheads. This division is important because each type is treated with different medicines and procedures. Problems arise when the sebum is trapped in the hair follicle, or pore. For reasons that are still unclear, some hair follicles become obstructed, so sebum is produced but is trapped on the way out. This leads to inflammatory acne, or red bumps and pustules, which I believe you experienced. You could also seek for physicians help, he is going to prescribe you some medicine, depending on type of your tiny red bumps.