I'm interested in finding a way to lose weight fast and free. I am low income and can't afford to join an expensive gym or any gym at all, to be more honest. I don't want to buy any ebooks, or weight loss videos, or fat burning pills. I have no money to spend so I need to lose weight for free. But it should be fast. What do you think about this?

How about not eating, mate? That is free and will cause you to lose weight! Inexpensive items such as cabbage soup with no meat of course helped poor Russians stay thin for centuries. Now, there is even a fancy diet called the "cabbage soup diet" which is centred around eating cabbage but I suppose that you had already guessed that. I have some great recipes for cabbage soup by the way, both Russian, Chinese and French. Let me know if you are interested in any of them and I will do my best to make them come your way.

But excessive cabbage diet can cause goiter coz of excessive iodine. Careful. This can lead to hyperthyroidism.