ok i really want to lose weight fast because im going out with my gf and its kinda embarrasing when i take my shirt off i heard about this acai berry free trail combined with colon cleanser free trial but im not old enough to have a credit card i really want it but i do got the money for the shipping and hadling i dont know wat to do does anyone know were i can buy for cash or any ideas?

A lot of those Acai Berry websites are scams. Basically, just eat less and move more. I know I'm over-simplifying, but it works. Maybe buy some weights too, or hit the gym with some friends. Colon cleansers can be dangerous and never keep the weight off for long.

Simplest way to loose weight is to do YOGA and follow streak diet plan if do not get any effect from this than you can go for liposuction surgery which easy and safe......

Losing weight fast is dangerous and a bad idea! I know that it is probably embarrassing for you, but losing weight slowly is the only sure way to lose weight and keep it off. You can really expect to only lose one or two pounds per week. I think that it's a good idea for you to consult with your physician about fitness plans so you an figure out the best way to lose your weight. You might want to consider it good luck that you can't purchase a fast weightloss program anyway, because they usually do not work! I wish you the best in getting healthier. Keep us posted.

Well I hope that you have listened to healthandfitnessgy, because he is right. Losing weight to fast is not healthy in any way. You need to take it slow. For starters make a diet plan. You can find many diets, but choose to eat lot of vegetables, so you eat healthy food. Next thing is that you exercise from 3 to 5 days a week. Go to the gym and try to find a trainer who will help you with making of plan for your exercises. He know best what you need. Where do you have fat, what part of body do you want to fit the most? You need to know these stuff so your training will be most efficient.
Are you doing some exercises already? Do you see any progress? Keep us posted.