Hi. I'm 37 year old male and for all my life I'm having problems with being overweight. You see, by now- I have spent a fortune on all kinds of diet plans- and still- none of them could really help me.
So, about a year ago I have lost my faith in these diet programs and gave up from this struggle.
About a week ago I have watched some TV commercial about some guy with afro-look called Richard Simmons which succeeded in loosing 120 pounds and so- he made some diet program which many people already used.
So, I'm interested in truth of this statement and is it too expensive?

I have also watched this commercial and it made me to look and search more about this ‘miracle’.
Listen what I have found out. This afro-hairy guy you have mentioned has spent 30 years in these diet plans world and supposedly- it found some perfect plan which he used and lost 123 pounds.
Doing this he has become an icon, running around promoting health and fitness.
His diet program is based on plenty of choices as to what they can eat.
People on the diet can eat a minimum of seven servings of fruit and vegetables a day. You wouldn’t believe this but also-they can get two servings of low-fat foods per day.
It really sounds impossible but the point is that minimum caloric intake is 1200 calories a day. This, combines with exercise on regular bases is the key of Richard Simmons diet.