I realize that most people are sick of trying new diets for one reason, because they do not work. I understand that is the main problem with overweight people, such as I am. Anyway, I have heard for South Beach Diet and found it is interesting for me. I saw that the South Beach Diet is different because it teaches a way of life. Can you give me info about this diet because I would like to do something of my life as soon as it is possible?

The new way of eating that you might teach with South Beach Diet, allows you to live contently without eating the bad carbohydrates and fats. In contrast, when a person eats bad carbohydrates and fats they feel hungrier. This is causing them to eat more, which causes weight gain. As you realized, this problem and no exercise in people life is the main reason for overweight problem. In exchange for eating right, you become healthier and can enjoy an 8 to 13 pound weight loss in few weeks. The South Beach Diet was created by Dr. Arthur Agatston, a highly respected cardiologist, so I think you should not be worried. This is made to work with your body safely and effectively. This diet works in phases, the first two for a specific timeframe and the third phase for life, which is going to improve not just weight, but life also. With this new approach, you can stop counting calories, stop weighing food portions, and stop feeling as though you are deprived from eating satisfying food. Actually, you will be eating three, normal-size meals and get two snacks each day, and still you will not gain more weight with this South Beach Diet.

I have had good success after phase one and now starting faze II of South Beach Diet. I am down 12 pounds, but I went to have my body fat analyzed today and it went up 2%. Apparently I lost more muscle instead of fat and I followed the diet very strictly. The doctor said it was because I was depriving my body with the elimination of carbs. Much of that initial weight is water, a little fat, and sometimes a little muscle, so as you move into II , eat properly, and exercise, it's almost certain that everything will take care of itself with patience.