Hi everyone. I just ever so slightly overweight, or perhaps I should say that I have fat in some places where I would rather not have fat. I really want to lose just that fat, but I don't want to lose the muscles I have, or become underweight. What do you think is the best way to lose just fat?

Work outs are the answer if you want to lose weight and gain muscle. Even if you go to the gym just twice a week, you can do a lot to lose your excess body weight and build those muscles! If you feel you need a bit of extra incentive, you could invest in a personal training program. These don't need to cost you an arm and a leg.

I agree that exercise is the key to losing fat, but diet can also help. Low fat, low carb diets can do a lot to lessen your body fat percentage, in combination without working out of course. I think it is important to know how much actual fat you have to lose, and where that is situated on your body, if you are to be successful. Then you can select the right exercises for your body.

You simply need to eat right and exercise.The trick to losing fat is to make sure that some of your exercise three or four days a week includes aerobic activity. To lose your belly fat, what you drink is as important as what you eat.Strength training builds & maintains muscle, increases fat loss