I am 26 years old and have been experiencing these symptoms for quite some time, however they are getting worse over the last year. I have no energy (and 3 children), even after a good night sleep (8-10 hours). Before my children I could set a clock by my periods, now I never know when it is coming. I also am always cold! Even inthe summer I'm cold The most problematic symptom is the fatigue...I spend most of my weekends sleeping, and have such a hard time getting up for work.
I also have a chronic kidney problem called Hydronephrosis, which sometimes causes infections and kidney stones. I don't believe that this is the reason for all the symptoms I am feeling.
Is there anyone out there who might know what might be going on with me???
Thanks in advance!

Sounds a lot like Hypothyroid problem.

THYROID!!! THYROID!!! THYROID!!!! If you also see a difference in your hair that is also a big indicator. It will take several drug mixes to get you back on track. Some people get the right mix right away, others takes a bit of tweaking. ALSO - and I'm sure your Dr. Will order this - you should be checked to make sure you are not Anemic. Good Luck

i have hypothyroidism, and it truly does sound like that. medication for it is a must. i've been diagnosed for about 7 years now. although as far as i can recall i believe i've had it for 12 years.