I am a 38 yof, italian. I have severe fatigue, burning feet, vertigo, headaches, joint pain, and weight gain. My MD is not interested in finding out what is wrong with me. I also have blood in my urine, all tests show nothing wrong with my kidneys, ureters or urethra. I am post hysterectomy (1999). I have had 20 + surgeries on my left ulna, or what is left of it. I am missing most of my ulna, some of my radius, a few rist bones are gone, transposition of radius and ulna, neuro-stimulator for the pain and lack of circulation in L. arm, stimulator in brain stem, illiums removed to put in arm. Also RLS, shortness of breath, low BP (88/58), PTSD (from surgeries), anxiety (from surgeries), slight depression (from surgeries), meds: celexa 40 mg once at night, singulair 1 at night, tylonol for pain. allergies: narcotics, ETOH

I forgot to mention the disorientation, dizziness and blurred vision. It is not all the time, but a lot of the time.

I realize this is an old posting, but I just discovered it today. Hope it's not tooo late. I suffered with many of the same symptoms... I found that I have hypothyroidism. I agree that doctors no longer seem to want to listen...this site might give you some ammo to get his attention. I finally took a folder full of info with me and started to acknowledge that I had researched the condition and he finally helped me. I found Armour Thyroid to be more helpful to treat more of the symptoms....still having issues with that weight but the dizziness, burning & sore feet, coldness, depression, etc are much better. Good luck.

I also suffer from those symptoms. The doctor cannot figure out what is wrong with me. It's been over a year and seems to be getting worse. I do have hypothyroidism and do take meds for it.

I need to know what this is.

btalon321 wrote:

IM 56 AND IHAVE THE SAME SYMTOMS AND WITH ODD FEELINGS IN THE HEAD LIKE LIGHT HEADNESS FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS
DOCTOR SAID HE GIVES UP ON ME DID LOTS OF TESTS
JUST TRYING TO LIVE WITH IT IF I FIND A CURE ILL LET YOU
IN ON IT GOOD LUCK

Hi, newby here.

Have you had your calcium and parathyroid hormones checked? Surely you have with all your symptoms. Just thought I'd throw the question in "just in case".