:-P Hi, have you ever looked at another boys penis to see what he had there or if he has a penis like yours as I have had some look at me due to that I am not circumcised and they stare when I clean my foreskin or when I pull it back to pee. Is this a normal thing to do between boys.
thanks.

my brotheerr sayys thatt guuys are really open as fer girls in lockerr roomms and suuch wee feel uncomfertabble looking at eachh other but guys donttt

I think it depends on your age. Younger guys (pre-teen to teenagers) are very curious about how they are stacking up with other kids around their age as they develop. It's perfectly natural to want to know what other guys look like - especially when your body is going through a lot of changes that make you uncertain about yourself. There is a lot of (unnecessary) stigma related to size too - so it's pretty normal to want to 'take a peak' to see how you compare.

I wouldn't worry about it at all!

Yeah, what Taz said.

I don't know if it's common today for you to have community showers at school but we all showered together after gym class in one big room with many shower heads. We had to walk across the hall from the locker room to get there and back so there was plenty of time to see everyone else. There was no place to leave a towel in the shower room so they stayed in the locker room and we were naked for the whole walk. It certainly wasn't cool to do the fig leaf clutch on the way, but neither was it cool to be staring at someone else.

I'd say more than half the guys were circumcised, so all of us were quite familiar with both styles. I certainly didn't feel alone because of having a foreskin. I don't remember anyone being mean about it either way other than the normal ribbing guys do. Like calling your friend needle dink or calling someone a bed bug f*cker to ridicule the size of his dink. "Wanna borrow my magnifying glass/tweezers?" as he heads for the mens room.

Most of us learned how to masturbate from someone else who already knew about it. We didn't have the internet so we didn't spend a lot of time alone looking up such things. We got together with friends to compare "strokes" and other things. So we all knew pretty well what other guys looked like and the many differences. We also gave each other hand jobs. I remember the first time I touched one of my friends who was circumcised. I couldn't believe it didn't hurt him to have his glans touched and you could actually rub it without it hurting. There were about 8 of us who hung together a lot. When one of us was sick in bed the others would visit him and to make him feel better we lined up and took turns giving him a hand job.

One of the guys fell out of a tree onto a picket fence and tore his scrotum open. We all had to see that and watch how it healed. There was one guy who got partially circumcised when I was about 13. None of us asked him why but he was left with his foreskin covering a little more than half of his glans. Today I would assume he must have had a tight tip but that didn't occur to me back then because mine was never tight. Maybe because my mother always pulled it back to clean under it.

Hey 2b how old are you? Don't you girls get together to do the things we did when I was that age?

Fair-enough looking, but you really gave eachother hand-jobs????

No-offence, but are you gay? Did you enjoy doing it? To me that kinda sounds weird, but still, no offence.

I do and I don't mind other boys checking my pecker out ass it's all in fun and to see if you have a different pecker to his./ cut/uncut.

I do, why not.  we all have one. some boys are circumcised and some have that skin thing

a foreskin I think its called.  I always check the boys in the shower room at the local pool and see if they are bigger than me.  good luck but don't get caught eyeing off the naked boys. LOL 

I'm sick in bed too!

Gay hand jobs are more exciting than heterosexual intercourse.

I have a small penis, 2 inches flaccid and 5 inches erect, girth 1-2 inches. I have always had penis envy into adulthood and love looking at others' penises. It's unhealthy and destructive but addictive and like same sex attraction.

It's a very normal thing in my opinion, and more frequent than a lot of people would like to think. I'd also like to add that even though it's probably a little more common between younger boys (say puberty ages and down) it also occurs between grown men as well (and no it doesn't make them gay). It's just simply a curiosity thing that's usually not talked about. It's really no different than masturbating... something we all do but never talk about. It's also not just a thing between guys, it's girls too. If a girl with a big chest walks by, then you can believe that other girls will see that, even though they aren't gawking at her like guys would be doing. Just like if a guy with a huge swinging penis walks by, other guys are going to notice that even though they aren't turning and staring at it like girls would be doing. My only advice would be to use caution when sneaking a peek because there are some people that don't go for that at all and will easily take offense to it. But as a whole, most guys won't say anything and if they don't like it, you will know it because they will turn away from you.

yes i look at other boys to see what they look like. some are bigger than mine. its ok to look

Did a little more back in high school. I remember my sophomore year of gym class, we had to do three weeks of swimming and shower then after swimming. We had an old school locker room with no privacy; the toilets didn't even have stalls. At first, we all showered in our trunks and then we put put towels on to cover our junk as we changed from the trunks to boxers. After a few days though, one guy showered naked. He told us we all have co**s and should be able to air them freely. The next day, all of us showered naked and walked back to our lockers naked. By the second week, the original guy had talked us into jerking off in the showers. It was pretty cool.