I got my tubes cut, tired, burn. But in Sept. I spotted and past it off but in oct I don't have a period now it is Jan. and no period I don't even miss mine if I miss I having another. Can I really be pregnant? The doctor said it was 100% no more babies and it has only been almost 2 in march. Please Help Me!

It is not unheard of for women to get pregnant after having thier tubes tied but it sounds like ur doc went all out. Are you having any other symptoms of pregnancy? How old are you? You may be going through menopause. I would be careful. Having irregular periods put you at more risk for cervical cancer. It also may be stress. I had a year where I only had Two periods in the whole year. It is worth getting checked out and you may ask a doctor that didn't tie your tubes. He may not think it is possible because he did the surgery. I wish you the best and hope you figure it out.