Hi. I'm 17, and I have been having some stomach discomfort with nonstop gurgling, growling, empty feeling when I'm not hungry or I just ate, and the feeling of I drank too much carbonation. Also I have this feeling from the back of my throat all the way down to my stomache like I just swallowed a big spoonful of sickening sweet syrup. At first I thought that maybe it was too much carbonation but its been a while since my last pop, and I even took some anti acid medicine but It just keeps getting worse and worse. I have a headache all the time, not severe, but its there. And I get dizzy easily. Plus, I had a bad case of car sickness when I was younger, and its back but now its so bad that I have to lay down for a few hours afterwards. It's been getting worse and worse to the point where now I can't even tell when I'm actually hungry or just feeling plain sick. It really bothers me when I lay down to go to sleep and it is disrupting my sleep now. I'm sort of hoping it's just a low grade bug, but I can't be sure.

Hi:
Could this be acid reflux? I hope that you have an answer by now, but that's what it sounds like to me. That would be something that can be treated. This is probably affecting your nutrition too. That might explain the dizziness. If you haven't already, please check this out. The lack of adequate nutrition will cause you a lot of other problems. Please let me know how you are doing now.