I am a 16 year old lesbian but I feel so alone. In my area their r no girls like me .our community doesn't have a group . Does anyone know a website where I can talk to someone ?

hello dear , it's normal to feel alone , lesbian are ( outcast-ed ) in thier view , it is hard way of life being lesbian u know , hang in thier girl and stick to what u c is right

I am in the same case, I would like a gf.

I think, if someone has got a sexual orientation, that is somehow a little bit away from the mainstream, it leads to loneliness. As for my case, I also think I am lesbian (17yo). But not only this, I have also a fetish for rubber/latex. How do I know? Quite simple: all my sexual fantasies circle around being clad into latex (preferably inside a huge inflated rubber bag) together with my best girlfriends. I imagine that the inflated rubber squeezes our bodies against each other and encloses us inside the latex forever. I can't stop fantaszing about this. But I also cannot tell anybody (especially not my friends), because this would cause a big fuss.

Is latex the same as rubber?

yes. latex=rubber