Hello. I am 33 year old, female. I need help how to lose weight without feeling hungry?
I am not too fat, but I am always hungry. I think I can eat every two hours. I can’t be on diet. I think I tried hundreds of times and I could be on diet more than three days.

I think that if you want to lose weight without feeling hungry, make sure to avoid meals with a high energy density. The practical implication of this is that you end up eating less, without actually realizing it. Eating the portion size or volume of food that you usually do is the key to feeling satisfied, what this means is if you maintain the amount of food you eat, but reduce the energy density of each portion, you’ll consume fewer calories and feel just as full. The good news is that you don’t need to change everything you eat, because studies show that people making changes to half of the meals they eat every day consume 10-20% fewer calories and report feeling just as full.