I'm trying to lose weight for some time now. I lost 20 lbs in last 7 months and I'm currently 167 lbs.I need to lose 35 more to be on ideal weight. I don't eat breakfast for the last 3 weeks or I have been eating an apple, half a grapefruit or few slices of pineapple twice a week. For lunch I usually have sandwich or salad. I don't have dinner or if I get really hungry then I eat half a grapefruit. I have not really been hungry for most of the time. I'm seeing the progress, but I'm worried that I don't take enough calories and that I'm doing more damage to my body with this type of food. I don't want to cause any physical problems, although it's working. My current calorie intake is 1200 per day. I'd appreciate any info on this.

Celebrity

that is not a good idea - due to insuline levels etc. so try not to skip it.  

breakfast is really important what about an omelet with 3 egg whites and 1 yolk, and an apple? that is a perfect breakfast - full of proteins and not fatty...  

keep it going!  

xox

Check out INTERMITTENT FASTING, it's healthy and it's what my husband and myself do. You, yourself are almost doing it as well and you are also seeing the benefits, just make sure when you are having your big meal that you are eating enough calories and proteins during that time. A good website is " Dr. Mercola - Intermittent Fasting ". Also something to include would be a juicing diet, you get a lot of added greens which are all digested by the body (it can't do that when eaten orally but it gives fibre).

Good luck. If you do have any questions do not hesitate to ask and I'll answer what I can.

No, not at all. Breakfast is most important factor in healthy diet and weight loss as well.Instead of having 2 full meals, you can keep 4 mini meals.

I think losing weight is all about healthy eating habits. It takes discipline, hard work and a whole lot of dedication. The key aspect of weight loss is eating healthy, exercise and consume less calories than you burn.

So, next time if you want to skip your breakfast just because you’re busy, in hurry or just not having an appetite, go ahead and skip your breakfast without being bothered about your health.