Well that's what happening to me too .EVeryone talks behind my back and my best friend left me for getting fat can somone just give something about like a certain diet or excrsise that works.

You  need to write down all that you eat for about a week or two and record the calories. This will tell you on average for many calories you consume a day. You need to cut out 3600 calories per week to lose one pound. If you exercise you can burn even more calories. There is no secret diet though. Its simply eating less calories than you normally do which makes you lose weight.

Phlox is right.  Unfortunately, there is no short cut or magic diet it really is simply a matter of eating less.  It's easy to say but not so easy to do.  I used R&D Diet Cookies to help me lose weight.  Actually, what they did was help me stay on my diet.  You don't actually need anything like that though.  You can simply eat less but if you need help eating less you may want to try them.  What they do is help keep you full and satisfied so you aren't hungry and can stay on your diet easier. 

As for the diet part... stay away from fast food and empty carbs like white bread/sugar stuff like that.  Eat more protein, whole grains, veges. 

Good Luck!