Hi there my name is Kara Workman. I am wanting to lose weight really bad. I had a baby about 8 months ago and I love food. I am about 50 lbs overweight and I am miserable!! I have dealt with migranes over the past 7 years daily. I was told that Mega T Green Tea formula does produce headaches as a side effect. Is that true? I am so depressed by my body and I officially started my diet today. I am doing the Health Choice meals and keeping my Cal. intake below 1200. But during the times to eat I get so hungry that I can barely stand it. I need something that will help suppress this feeling in between meals. I have taken Mega T before and never really felt any help from it. I just bought the Mega T Green Tea with Hoodia in it hoping that I will feel some difference! Is this pill something you have to take for a while before you feel the energy and help with suppressing my hunger paines? Please let me know soon!! Thanks!!!

Kara

Hi Kara; I was in a similar situation two years ago; very overweight, depressed, and unhappy with myself. I started jogging (with the help of a fabulous book called "Running Made Easy" by Lisa Jackson and Susie Whalley, which I recommend you check out!), and changed my eating habits (I eat 1000 calories daily from whole grains and lean proteins, and then allow myself unlimited daily amounts of broccoli, cauliflower, lettuce, cabbage, cucumbers, green peppers, onions, spinach, asparagus, and many other low-glycemic index vegetables). I am now 50 pounds lighter and am using Mega T Green Tea with Hoodia formula to kick the last few stubborn pounds I have to shed. I have had no negative side effects whatsoever thus far. You say you have drastically reduced your caloric intake to 1200 daily; you need to figure out how many calories you have been typically eating a day (there are many easy calculators online to help you figure this out, by entering your current height, weight, and activity levels). You also should calculate how many calories you need to consume for your ideal weight, which can be done on the same type of website. I am guessing that 1200 calories per day is FAR too drastic of a cut for your efforts, and you are most likely sabotaging yourself by feeling hungry all the time. Another thing: forget the Healthy Choice entrees!!! You will get much more fiber, nutrients, and protein (all essential to weight loss!) by cooking your own meals with wholesome ingredients. Even "healthy" frozen meals are still full of preservatives and nutritionally-void starches (which will only make you more ravenous when they get into your bloodstream). Hope this helps you, it worked for me. Best of luck :-)