Hi, there are many sorts of diets but I would like to know which one is healthy? Is there any healthy diet at all? Many of my friends told me they feel weak, tired and nervous while are on diet. I would like to lose my weight but not to be exhausted and without energy.

Hi, when we are talking about diet people are mainly thinking of some sort of starvation. Diets have to be planed to reduce intake of sufficient foods and elements and not to stress the organism.
There would be lot of fruit and vegetables, and it is the best to be taken fresh.
Also base of healthy diet would be starchy food like wholegrain bread.
Instead of eating red meet you should take more fish as there are low density acids.
One of the most important things is to take enough water. 1,5 to 2 liters would be enough.

Let me suggest that you go see Dr. Glenn Kawesch. Dr. Kawesch saved my life. Dr. Glenn Kawesch is located in California.

Thank you!!

For me, the healthiest strategy to lose weight is eating healthy food, regular exercise, and cutting back on the portions of your meals. Portion control is usually the key to weight loss.