Hello, guys. Sometimes I am very thirsty and I drink water a lot. I think I have increased appetite lately and also I urinate very often. Other than this, I am all right. I am 39 years old, by the way. Is it possible that I have diabetes type 2 and not realize it? I would like to know whether this possibility exists. Thanks.

Hello, there. It is possible. Some people have type 2 and don’t have any symptoms. Their glucose level is not so high to cause any symptoms. They are discovered accidentally on routine blood checks or they are examined in other purposes. You have some symptoms that are characteristic for diabetes. Why don’t you visit a doctor? He will run some tests, so you can be definitely sure about your condition. If you have diabetes, then you must have a therapy. I hope everything will be all right and this will be a false alarm. Good luck!