It's summer and everyone's feeling great and I should be enjoying myself.. but I'm not. This past week especially I haven't been feeling well a lot. I find myself crying ALL THE TIME for really no reason! I feel dizzy and I've been getting headaches and I'm always tired..It feels like everything is going wrong..
Can anybody help?
WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!

HI, I have been experiencing the same thing. I also have come down with a bit of a cold as well which always seems to make me feel a little weepy also. I think its just the time of year. Mercury is in retrograde, and if that doesnt mean anything to you most of the people I know are all suffering from the same signs. Irritability, stress, internal tension, overall fever of sighs and cries. Plus we just had a full moon, which always pulls emotional strings, often for otherwise unknown random reasons. Meditation helps, as does frequent exercise to battle this lack of balance and emotional grounding in our forever surprising life of brilliant flux. Hope this helps.

I'm feeling that way too. I feel a headache in the background and I feel emoitional for no reason and I cry. I am tired and then late at night I can't get to sleep. I'd like to think it's something astrological but I don't know. Just wanted to say, there are others of us out there feeling crapy amidst the nicest weather and seemingly happy days.

That definitely sounds like depression. Did you know that depression could cause headaches? I hope that you are feeling at least a little better. Can you let me know how you're doing? Have you considered therapy or something? It is a good idea!

i no how u feel just alatly i have been feeling sick and emotional for no reason a few of my friends said oh are you pregnant so i got tested and am not pregnant so its a possible sign of depression or lack of sleep
hope this helps its always better to av someone elses point of view