i have a rotten egg smell when belching

Dextrose works for me in my son. Sweet tarts pixie sticks and and Smarties all contain dextrose without fructose. We seem to be fructose intolerant and the intestinal bacteria that like the fructose we can't digest flourish in our guts and make suffer gas. Dextrose helps balance the other bacterias that keep the stinky guys in line. Try it? Just last night my son got them and bagged me to go buy him sweetarts. Just a couple and he cleared up in an hour.

You should see a doctor ASAP...a rotten smell probably means that something's not right internally.

Acidophilus and other probiotics (yogurt, etc) can help you to regulate your digestive system, probiotics also help with bad breath, if it is only gas/bad bacteria.

hai donna 9

your same problem i had before. now i feel free . use this medicine omeprazole capsule IP 20 MG . PLZ TRY IT. if u are a student or a worker you take 2 or 3 days holiday , take this medicine. play to god . and pray for me. try to pass this information.

If your a student take 2-3 day holiday,? What? That makes zero sense

Holiday = Vacation, she means take a few days off, it makes total sense