sometimes when i have sexual contact with a partner there are unusual amounts of vaginal lubrication or discharge, since it was clear i chalked it up to female ejaculation and moved on. however, once in a blue moon it is brown. i have been tested for std's and have regular paps with no abnormalities. has anyone else experienced this? could it be related to my period in some way? the brown looks similar to old blood. any thoughts on this?

Sex has become an issue for my boyfriend and I. We will have the first round of the night and everything will be okay but later on I will get all dried up. I don't know what to do because I know it makes him feel like he's not good enough but the sex is really good im just not wet..... and it's been like this before and it sucks! So if you can give me answers that would be great!

what what sucks does it do a good job cause i need it right now