My boyfriend and I have been dating for 7 months. we have amazing sex but recently ive REALLY wanted to "squirt". One of his friends has a girlfrind that always does and he wants me to. I never have before though i always have orgasms when we have sex. I've tried a lot by myself and I'm just embarrassed that I cant seem to do it. I dont think he really cares but i just feel like im missing out. anyone who has advice that has experienced female ejaculation i would REALLY appreciate it!

I think that you are making an unnecessary problem for yourself in a relationship that is obviously working out and you have great sex with him, too. Female ejaculation is not a rule or something that should happen when a woman orgasms, in fact, if it happens regularly, like with that girl, it is more likely to be a sign of an infection, than anything else. You know yourself you shouldn't believe everything you see on TV, that same thing applies to whatever men see in porn, but some zillion times more so.

I agree that you should not worry about this as much as you are. He shouldnt have a problem with it if you cant squirt it doesnt mean youre inadequate or anything. If youre having great sex with him then who cares about squirting. If I have a girlfriend I honestly dont care whether she squirts or not. If she does great! if not then its no big deal if the relationship is working out then its great and if the sex is good then its even better. But squirting is never a dealbreaker...if it is then youre with the wrong dude