Not so long time ago first time I have heard for term female sexual dysfunction. I was talking to my friends and they told me that is kind of mental disorder. Then woman loss sexual desire or she feel arousal, discomfort during intercourse. I am so worry now because I have noticed some of those at my wife, so I want to know more about this disorder. We never had problems before, but now we are round 37, so I don’t understand why?

All of those symptoms that you mention occur at female sexual dysfunction. Historically, psychiatrics and sex therapist have diagnosed and treated these disorders. Now urologists and gynecologists treat female sexual disfunction that result from medical conditions causing diminished pelvic and vaginal blood flow and nerve damage. That is not unusual because many women experience sexual difficulties at some point in their lives. Female sexual disfunction is generally divided into four categories. Low sexual desire, sexual arousal disorder, orgasmic disorder and sexual pain disorder are categories. Very good first step if your wife has experienced problem is to recognize the problem and seek the help for the doctor. As the brain is the most important sex organ in woman’s body, problem can be psychical. That requires better understanding and conversation between two of you. What is more likely as I can judge with you, she may need medications. Problem is probably physical caused by menopause, such as vaginal dryness and thinning. Hormonal therapy of vaginal lubricants also helps.